D & R Flooring
Heritage Laminate - Tundra Maple
Heritage Laminate - Tundra Maple
Heritage Laminate Flooring
12.3mm, AC4, HDF
Waxed Edges For Added Protection of Moisture
- 25 years manufacturer limited warranty for residential.
Heritage Collection 12.3mm thick. Residential Laminate Flooring and Commercial Laminate flooring grade AC4, locking click system for easy installation. Woodgrain textured matte oil finish. WAXED edges for added moisture protection and life's mishaps.
- Dimensions: H x W x L: Individual floor board 12.3mm x 196mm x 1218mm.
- Finish/color/pattern: Premium registered emboss.
- Technical specs/ratings E1/AC4-Class 23/31.
Best install and renovate in Langley and BC.
Where can I use laminate flooring?Laminate floors can be installed throughout an entire residence, except for bathrooms with showers and bathtubs; the humidity in these areas is too high and will damage any wood floor. We would recommend a waxed edge product for the kitchen for that added water resistance. D&R Flooring in Langley - DR Flooring Langley.
The D&R Flooring store is located on the Langley Bypass.
We stock lots of Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl flooring, Laminate flooring, Transitions, StairNose, Underlayment, and more. In May and June 2022, if you spend $2000, we will include free delivery for Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, PortCoquitlam, and Coquitlam ( BC ). Also, if you spend $5000 or more, you can get free delivery for Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Van, West Van, Squamish, Whistler, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Mission in British Columbia.
What is AC rating or abrasion class in laminate flooring?The AC rating (abrasion coefficient/class) is an important factor to consider before buying any laminate floor. This later became the global standard for laminate flooring. The AC rating will be relative to how you plan on using your laminate floor. AC 3 is the standard residential rating, 1 is the lowest and good for a guest bedroom and 5 is the most durable and suitable for commercial use. The degrees of AC rating: AC1: Lightfoot traffic only. Good for a dining room or guest bedroom. AC2: Light to moderate foot traffic. Good for rooms used occasionally but not overly. AC3: Heavy foot traffic. Good for the main living areas and entryways. AC4: Light commercial use. Good for office flooring and heavy home flooring use. AC5: Commercial use. Good for store flooring and high-traffic offices. D&R Flooring in Langley Bypass.
If you want to see the Heritage Laminate collection, you can find them in the following list:
- Heritage Laminate - American Walnut
- Heritage Laminate - Mocha Hickory
- Heritage Laminate - Natural Walnut
- Heritage Laminate - Tundra Maple
- Heritage Laminate - Canadian Barn
- Heritage Laminate - Natural Hickory
- Heritage Laminate - Stonehenge
- Heritage Laminate - Sunshine Maple
- Heritage Laminate - Atlantic Oak
- Heritage Laminate - Day Dream
- Heritage Laminate - Long Island
- Heritage Laminate - Seascape
- Heritage Laminate - White Haven
- Heritage Laminate - Autumn Oak
- Endura Laminate - Amber
- Endura Laminate - Alabaster
- Endura Laminate - Diorite
- Endura Laminate - Lava Rock
- Endura Laminate - Limestone
- Endura Laminate - Sandstone
- Casablanca Laminate - African Amber
- Casablanca Laminate - Agadir Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Casa Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Coast Breeze
- Casablanca Laminate - Kahla
- Casablanca Laminate - Le Tarn
- Casablanca Laminate - Makenes
- Casablanca Laminate - Moroccan Tea
- Casablanca Laminate - Moroccan Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Western Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Zagora
- Canadian Laminate - Capilano
- Canadian Laminate - Alberta
- Canadian Laminate - Cariboo Oak
- Canadian Laminate - Kelowna
- Canadian Laminate - Manitoba Oak
- Canadian Laminate - Ontario
- Canadian Laminate - Prairie Oak
- Canadian Laminate - Quebec
- Canadian Laminate - Rocky Oak
- Canadian Laminate - Silver Acacia
- Canadian Laminate - Smoked Acacia
- Canadian Laminate - Summer land
- Canadian Laminate - Western Maple
- Canadian Laminate - Winnipeg
- Canadian Laminate - Yukon Oak