D & R Flooring
Casablanca Laminate - Safi
Casablanca Laminate - Safi
For SPECIAL PRICE call us NOW (604) 532-2211
12.3mm, AC4, HDF, E1
Waxed Edges For Added Protection of Moisture
25 years manufacturer limited warranty for residential.
10 years manufacturer limited warranty for commercial.--
Casablanca Collection 7.7" Wide by 48" Long, 12.3mm thick. AC4. New locking click system for easy installation. Woodgrain textured matte oil finish. WAXED edges for added moisture protection and life's mishaps. It comes with a 25-year warranty and matching transitions in stock.
- Dimensions: H x W x L: Individual floor board 12.3 mm x 195 mm x 1215 mm.
- Technical specs/ratings E1 / AC4 - Class 23/31.
- Finish/colour/pattern: Premium registered emboss.
- Material/composition: HDF board with decor paper, melamine surface.
- Intended Use: Heavy residential/light commercial.
- Warranty: 25 yrs manufacturer limited warranty.
- Water Resistant with Waxed Edges.
Water Resistant FlooringWe can't say this is 100% Waterproof Laminate Flooring but its waxed edge, therefore making it a water-resistant laminate flooring, because of the waxed edges it's one of the best floorings for kitchens and laundry rooms. Most importantly it's one of the best-rated floors, great for any house in Canada. Moreover, Casablanca laminate flooring is one the cheapest laminate floors in terms of price for its great quality, making it one of the best and most affordable for your home Reno project.
Easy Flooring Installation - Do it Yourself (DIY)Laminate Flooring Installation: for sure Casablanca Laminate is one of the easiest and best laminate floors to install and you can easily install it yourself DIY. Installing some laminate flooring can be hard for beginners, but when you are installing Casablanca laminate, you can take it easy. due to its locking system.
If you're concerned about transporting your Casablanca Laminate, then stop worrying we can set up delivery for you. We have one of the best delivery services for you.
The D&R Flooring store is located on the Langley Bypass.
We stock lots of Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl flooring, Laminate flooring, Transitions, StairNose, Underlayment, and more. In May and June 2022, if you spend $2000, we will include free delivery for Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, PortCoquitlam, and Coquitlam ( BC ). Also, if you spend $5000 or more, you can get free delivery for Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Van, West Van, Squamish, Whistler, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Mission in British Columbia.
What is AC rating or abrasion class in laminate flooring?The AC rating (abrasion coefficient/class) is an important factor to consider before buying any laminate floor. This later became the global standard for laminate flooring. The AC rating will be relative to how you plan on using your laminate floor. AC 3 is the standard residential rating, 1 is the lowest and good for a guest bedroom and 5 is the most durable and suitable for commercial use. The degrees of AC rating: AC1: Lightfoot traffic only. Good for a dining room or guest bedroom. AC2: Light to moderate foot traffic. Good for rooms used occasionally but not overly. AC3: Heavy foot traffic. Good for the main living areas and entryways. AC4: Light commercial use. Good for office flooring and heavy home flooring use. AC5: Commercial use. Good for store flooring and high-traffic offices. D&R Flooring in Langley Bypass.
If you want to see the Casablanca collection, you can find them in the following list:
- Casablanca Laminate - African Amber
- Casablanca Laminate - Agadir Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Casa Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Coast Breeze
- Casablanca Laminate - Kahla
- Casablanca Laminate - Le Tarn
- Casablanca Laminate - Makenes
- Casablanca Laminate - Moroccan Tea
- Casablanca Laminate - Moroccan Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Western Oak
- Casablanca Laminate - Zagora
- Casablanca Laminate - Tasa
- Casablanca Laminate - Mellah
- Casablanca Laminate - Safi
- Casablanca Laminate - Tamri
- Casablanca Laminate - Marrakesh Oak
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -