|Collection Name||Home Collection|
|Installation||On, above, or below grade. Nail, glue down, or float|
|Carton Size||31.10 sf/box|
|Top Veneer||2 mm|
Home collection is a Wire-brushed White Oak hardwood flooring. The plank’s color tone boosts natural with complementary shades that deepen the grain contrast and the overall appearance of the planks. 75% of the planks in the box are ( 1900 mm) long and ( 190 mm) wide, with a nominal thickness of 14.3mm and 25% of the box is random planks. Besides, the top layer is 2 mm white oak veneer (which gives more life to the floor in multiple sanding).
This elegant floor has really been built to last. It features an outstanding 25-year, ensuring that your floors stay beautiful for years and years to come. Easier to install; it can be floated nailed or stuck down. Suitable for underfloor heating. All the planks are brushed and finished with highly scratch, wear and stain resistant layers of European high-quality lacquer, giving dirt and dust no chance to stick to the floor.
- Dimensions: H x W x L: Individual floor board 14 x 190 x 1900 mm.
- Overall Thickness: 9/16″(14.3 mm).
- Pack size: 8 pcs per box (31.1 sq. ft.).
- Species: 2mm White oak veneer/ABCD Grade.
- Surface treatments: wire-brushed.
- Construction: Engineered.
- Residential: limited “25-year” residential finish wear-through warranty.
- Installation: Staple down, Floated, Glue down.
- Joint system: T&G, with micro-bevel, or with a click system.
- Sealant Finish: Matt UV finished.
- Function: Moisture-proof/Anti-scratch/Decay resistant.
- Easy to care.
- Certificates: EPA, FSC, Floorscore, ISO9001, ISO14001, CE.